Located in the Tri-Cities area, Greeneville, Tennessee, is 40 minutes outside of Johnson City. Life Care Center of Greeneville is in a quiet neighborhood close to Greeneville’s downtown. For a day trip, we suggest:
- The Greeneville/Greene County Tourism website provides links to attractions, events, outdoor activities and hotels.
- Main Street: Greeneville gives a guide to the historic downtown area, including shops, restaurants, events and attractions.
- The Andrew Johnson National Historical Site and National Cemetery celebrates the 17th president of the United States with a visitors center, Johnson’s homestead and gravesite.
- The Davy Crockett Birthplace State Park is a 105-acre park providing locations for camping, fishing, picnics and swimming.
- The President Andrew Johnson Museum and Library, located on the historic Tusculum College campus, houses personal artifacts and the personal library of the 17th President.